Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday : Reverse Confetti style


Good morning and Happy Thursday Blue House Fans!

We have been sharing tons of darling projects from the RC design
team using the newest releases this week. 
Today, in honor of Throwback Thursday, we will take a look at
some of the Reverse Confetti projects from their blog during this
same timeframe last year.  Enjoy the cuteness!








A fun Make & Take hosted by Reverse Confetti at The Little Blue House!
 

Here are a few projects that Nat & I have created using the Reverse Confetti stamps and dies:
Teach Appreciation Week, see the tutorials for these projects here.
 

A cool card for the hot summer, a great use of vellum.  See Nats tutorial here.


Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me!

Our winners from yesterday are Melody Soroka & Aunt Bea Bledsoe.  If you are local, you can pick up your stamps at The Little Blue House.  If you are a far away fan, email your address to lbhbluecrew@gmail.com
For your chance to win a Reverse Confetti stamp set, leave us a comment below and tell us what you will make with your stamp set.
You can double and triple your chances at winning by leaving a message on our Facebook post and by visiting the Reverse Confetti Facebook page  and leaving them a message to let them know that your love the new releases and that The Blue Crew sent you their way. 

Stay True Blue,
Cat

 

10 comments:

  1. Cute cards as always~ I would make cards with my stamp, I have been making cards for the troops and these stamps would make some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the RC cards that the Blue Crew has made! If I won a stamp set I'd make some cards with the " If life gives you lemons,etc." or some other uplifting phrase. I have several far away friends that need some positive messages right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make such wonderful dies and stamps, I can't wait to but dinner of those back ground die plates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make embellishments for my layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would make cute fun cards & embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd have to make things for my mini albums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome throwback Thursday. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete