Good Morning Fans! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today is the DAY....... 5 lonnnnng days in the making. That's right.....Cat returns from the wilderness and we can talk again! I'm sure it will take us all week to catch up. I'm burnt to a crisp from my trip to the water park yesterday. Don't let those overcast skies fool you....oh well! We had a blast, though.
We have an exciting week for you! Aside from working frantically to prepare for that big SURPRISE we are launching at the CK Convention in Houston in a little over a week, here's what we have going....
Monday: I tell you all about another great LBH workshop
Tuesday: Cat has a little tell all herself
Wednesday: Cat takes the color board challenge that I took last month
Thursday: Thursday Trade. What's that about? Check with us Thursday to find out!
Flash Friday: I think we MAY have convinced Miss Tracy to join us this time. And I hear Jingle Bells.....
Saturday: Cat shares some fun past projects of hers
There you have it, fans! Carter has a soccer game this afternoon, then I'm doing a little retail therapy with a friend. In the meantime, I need to get busy creating!!!!
Have a great week, y'all!
Stay True Blue
Nat
Overcast days are the easiest to get burned. We can stay outside in the heat longer and the sun is always there even if we don't feel it! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amy. Some of the worst burns happen on overcast days, since we "throw caution to the wind" when we can't see the sun clearly. Put some aloe vera on the burns.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good lineup for next week. I'm still trying to think what that big SURPRISE will be.