Hey Blue House Fans!
Today, we want to cordially invite you to join us at the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention in Houston!!
That's right!! The Blue Crew will be loading up and headed south next month for the show! We will be there with The Little Blue House crew and Reverse Confetti. There will be a Make & Take too.
For all of our Dallas/Ft. Worth area friends, this would be a great little girls get-away weekend to shop, crop and be inspired.
Sounds fun, right? You know you want to go. And WE want you to come visit us.
Oh, and I forgot to tell you...we have a secret...the CK show in Houston will be the debut of something new and exciting from The Little Blue House and The Blue Crew (LBH + TBC = 4ever). That's all I can tell you for now, but stay tuned for hints and sneaks. Or make plans to join us at the show and be one of the first to find out what our secret is!
To find out about shopping times, crops, coupons and more, visit the Creating Keepsakes show site. Did someone say coupon?? Woot!
Are you going to the Houston show? Do you know what our secret is or do you have a guess? Leave use a comment and let us know.
Stay True Blue,
Cat

sounds interesting, wish I was closer!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
ReplyDeleteThis news sounds soooo exciting, but I don't have a clue what your secret is! Suspense! Suspense!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Wish I lived closer!
ReplyDeleteY'all are going to have too much FuN!! Will you PM me with the 411 of the secret heehee!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to seeing y'all and hearing about your surprise at CKC Houston. See you there. :)
ReplyDelete