Cat here to wish you a happy & SAFE Independence Day. I hope that you are celebrating our nations freedom and remembering those that fought for that freedom.
Today Cary is golfing and I am playing my craft room (lucky him & lucky me!!). Tonight we will enjoy dinner together and then drive up to our secret hideout and watch about 10 different fireworks displays on the horizon in all directions. Ok, the hideout is not really 'ours' or a 'secret', but we like to think of it that way.
Our family celebration will be on Sunday at my sisters house this year to accommodate the schedules of the firefighter and policeman in our family. They are the ones putting on our fireworks display and working the grill, so its only fair.
I thought I would share some pics from our family celebrations in the past. Remember this layout I shared of the waterslide fun from last year?
Here are a few more from over the past several years. Enjoy!
2011
| Sprinkler fun! |
| Melinda & Makenna (and Maddie in the tummy) |
| Makenna & Ashley watching the fireworks. |
I just love the look of excitement on her face at seeing the fireworks!!!
2013
Fireworks & friends!!
Crazy duo...
Patty & Ashley
Come Shop till you Drop this Saturday
July 5th 10am-5pm!
July 5th 10am-5pm!
Enjoy 30% off your Entire Product
Purchase!
Purchase!
(doesn't included classes, kits, events or gift
certificates)
certificates)
What are your plans for the July 4th Holiday? Cookout? Fireworks show? Quiet evening at home? Tell us what you have planned.
Stay True Blue,
Cat




Great pictures. That's what it's all about...family! We are having a picnic at our house later this evening and setting off a few fireworks. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete