Wednesday, July 2, 2014

We Want It Wednesday

Morning Blue Fans. Hope you are having a great week so far. We want to break up the pace a little bit and talk about our growing wish lists of new products.  Summer is here and that means new summer lines for scrapping all of those fun pool and vacation photos.

First, lets see what Nat has been eyeing on the vendor blogs.  Here is her wish list for her summer scrappin'









  • Carta Bella "Ahoy There": with our Alaska cruise pics, I know this collection will be perfect for scrapping! My heart pitter patters for the "my anchor" paper. swoon!








Good choices Nat!  I like your style.  So much so, that you may see some of your wants on my wish list too.  Here are my top 5:

  • Carta Bella "Ahoy There":  Surprise, surprise.  I have been loving all the nautical themed papers and collections I have been seeing, but this one just speaks to me and I already envision my upcoming trip to San Diego scrapped on it.  In fact, Miss Tracy already has this at the store and I happen to have it on hold to pick up.  Woot.
  •  Echo Park Mini Theme "Best Friends Forever": I may have a pic or 20 that would fit this theme!  I {heart} the colors, they are right up my alley.  It's girly and cute and just my style.  I think I may have to get two.  One for me and one for Makenna, or else she will be stealing mine.

  •  Echo Park Mini Theme "Family Reunion": I have a bazillion family pics to scrap, but this line in particular will be cute to be used for our annual family RV camping trip to Beavers Bend, Oklahoma.  I just love the little campers on the paper and the t-shirt sticker that says "I heart y family' makes me happy.  Just love it.



  • Echo Park "Simple Life":  Have I ever shared that I love birds?  I do.  I am not sure where the love came from, but its here.  I have a vinyl bird montage on the wall in my scrap room, I have a lot of bird adorned journals, bird necklaces.  I even have a cat named Birdie.  I love birds.  Anyway, this paper has bird sticker embellies.  So I love it.  And the paper with the coral and yellow and teal on the dark charcoal background is just beautiful.  I am gonna stare at it a minute and think about all the wonderful layouts I will make...


  • Fancy Pants Designs "Me-ology": Not sure where to start on this one.  I just love it.  I looked, I saw, I loved.  The layout inspiration made with the Attitude paper as the background, mad love.  All of the embellishments, the colors, the theme, the style.  It will be mine. 





Tell us what lines you are looking forward to seeing out this summer and what you plan to scrap on them.  We love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Stay True Blue,
Cat


4 comments:

  1. I love all your picks, especially the "Good Day Sunshine" collection. I'm a big Stampin' Up gal and I always look forward to their new catalog in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT I ALL!!! OMG so much awesomeness in one post, seriously having a major geek out in my cubicle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the selections you two have picked out!! "Good Day Sunshine" has to be mine for all of our summer outings with the Grandies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That circus one is a must have! I have a Circus themed crop (or month of crops) planned for the future! Already have the Simple Stories summer themed one, couldn't wait for that one, it is so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete