Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Reverse Confetti July release - new stamps set & Confetti Cuts!!


Yesterday we interviewed Jen del Muro, founder of Reverse Confetti stamps, and as luck would have it, today they is their reveal day for FOUR NEW STAMP SETS and SEVEN NEW CONFETTI CUTS!!! 
 
They will be available at The Little Blue House by the end of week.  You can call and reserve your sets and cuts or stop by to pick yours up!

Without further ado, here are the newest stamp sets and Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti:

 Stamps:
 
 
 
 
Confetti Cuts:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Reverse Confetti blog is FULL of fun inspirational ideas of cards and more to make with these new stamps and dies.  Here are a few of the cards that we love.  
 




 
This is such a small sampling of all the cute cards.  Make sure to visit their blog and see all of the cute cards from their talented Design Team!
 
Later in the week we will be featuring other projects that the design team has made like treat holders, tags and mixed media art using these newest releases, so stay tuned. 

Our winners from yesterday are Heather Thompson & Elizabeth Huggins.  If you are local, you can pick up your stamps at The Little Blue House.  If you are a far away fan, email your address to lbhbluecrew@gmail.com. 

 
If you were not one of our lucky winners yesterday, don’t fret, we are giving away 2 stamps everyday this week so you have plenty of chances to win!

 
Which of the new releases are your favorite?  It will be a hard choice, I know, but leave us a comment below and tell us which one or ones you can’t wait to own and we will draw 2 commenters to win a set of stamps. 


You can double and triple your chances at winning by leaving a message our Facebook post and by visiting the Reverse Confetti Facebook page  and leaving them a message to let them know that your love the new releases and that The Blue Crew sent you their way.
 

Stay True Blue,
Cat

15 comments:

  1. My favorites are the Chevron Pretty Panel and Circles & Scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many choices but I'm going with the Chevron and Diagonal Stripes. I see ways to use them on different projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them all!! But if I had to choose just one it would be fresh and fruity, or maybe the tag me, too, or even the circle n scallops.. ugh! I don't know!! This is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reverse Confetti has such darling products. If I had to choose, it would be the Chevron or Diagonal stripes. They could be used as stencils as well as Project Life type cards or backgrounds for regular cards. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flamingo and both of the pretty panels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely loving the Circles and Scallops, perfectly paisley and tag me too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave is carton cuties. There's a stamp set and matching die set. I made tons of Easter cards with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the versatility of the RC dies....They can be used in so many different ways! ....and I'm always so inspired by the RC designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all so nice! I like the flamingo stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are the "fresh and fruity " and "key word' stamps and the "chevron" and "diagonal cut" dies! All the examples on the blogs are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, I want sine of those backgrounds pattern dies.

    ReplyDelete