Hello Blue House Fans! Nat and I were very honored and excited to be chosen as part of the Guest Designer team for Queen & Company. We are currently working on our team submissions using some of the latest Queen & Company products but we can't share them with you just yet. In the meantime, we wanted to share some of our projects we submitted to them when they had their Guest Designer call. We had so much fun creating these.
 |
| I created a pinwheel using their Designer Tags |
 |
| Nat created this layout from a Queen & Co color challenge |
 |
| Nat created this layout from a Queen & Co sketch |
 |
| I created this layout using Trendy Tape and lots of bling and baubles |
 |
| Nat created this card using Trendy Tape and some Felt Fusion |
Thanks so much for letting us share these projects with you. Do you follow Queen & Company on social media? If not, you can follow their Facebook
here and their Pinterest
here. Do you create with their products? What is your favorite? Are you a Blingy-Babe? A Washi-Woman? Or maybe Mini-Tag-tastic? Are you running low on Queen & Co supplies? Stock up at the Little Blue House.
Stay True Blue,
Cat
I can see why Queen & Co. selected you two for their design team! Love your submissions and can't wait to see what you do with their new products! I like washi tape!
ReplyDeletegreat projects...love all the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteYour projects are wonderful! I love to work with all of the products you mentioned!!
ReplyDeletethanks so much ladies! We had fun creating these!
ReplyDelete