Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Miss T's FREE BluePrint

Good Morning LBH Fans!

Miss Tracy here, and I have something FUN to share with YOU! Each month on the LBBlue Crew blog, I will be sharing a FREE BluePrint with you as a Thank You for your love and support of our Little Blue House!

Here is the Layout...A fun and simple sketch for you using something you all likely have in your stash...a circle punch :)))
Punches are a great way to add a variety of prints to a layout!

Zoo Camp Layout
Designed by: Tracy Pounds


Here are the items and cutting dimensions you will need to re-create this layout:

*Cardstock A: one 12x12 (base page)
*Cardstock B: one 5 ½ x 7 ½
*Cardstock C: one 8x10
*Printed Paper A: one 12x6
*Printed Paper B: roughly 5 ½ x 5 ½ piece (this is the piece that I have my title placed on; this could be cardstock if you want)
*Variety of Prints: punch a variety of circles for your layout. Mine are 1 ¼ in. and I used 10 on this layout.
*Ticket Stub, Twine, Chipboard Numbers, Title, Sticker



What better way to beat the heat then to do a little "indoor scrapping" today!!! I would love to see your versions of my Zoo Camp Layout. Please post them on the Blue Crew Facebook Page. Now let's take a looksie at what Cat and Nat designed using my BluePrint...
 
Hi Blue House Fans. Nat here. I LOVE this month's BluePrint.  There is no fuss to this one. I pulled papers from my scraps. Instead of using cardstock for the 8x10 cardstock, I used patterned paper.  I also used embellishments I had within arm's reach from the Crate Paper "Boys Rule" ephemera pack. Thanks Miss Tracy for another GREAT BluePrint!





 
Hi Blue House fans!  Here is my version of the BluePrint this month.  All of you ladies from the NSD Create-a-thon may recognize the papers I used for my layout.  They are from the Adornit and were part of the goodies that Miss T gave away at the crop that day.  I used the sticker sheet to as my embellies and various scraps from my stash to make the circles.  I hope you guys like it, I am loving the way it turned out--the bright colors and the smiles from me and my Momma make it one of my faves!





We want to see your versions of this BluePrint.  Make your version and upload it to our Facebook page.  Remember, we are always looking for our next Blue Crew Fan of the Month...it could be you!!  Leave us a comment, we love to hear from our fans!

Stay True Blue,
Cat, Nat & Miss T






1 comment:

  1. Love the blue print and everyone's example! Would love to post one, but don't have the time right now! Good luck in Houston!

    ReplyDelete