Hey Blue House Fans. Remember the
color board layout that Nat did last month? I loved how she let a picture direct her choices of papers and embellies so I decided to try my hand at it. I searched 'color boards' on Pinterest and then spent about an hour just browsing. Not because there were not enough choices, but because they were all so pretty and I wanted to use them all. So I pinned a bunch to go back to when I need a little creative boost. For todays layout I chose a color board and these beauty-full picture of swoon-worthy necklaces. They instantly made me think of the America Craft Lucky Charm line.
So that is what I used, along with some alpha from my stash (that I have no idea where it came from because there was no package) and a few enamel arrows from Teresa Collins He Said, She Said. Here is what I came up with:
I adore the navy blue with the bright floral, don't you?
Do you use color boards to inspire your layout? Tell me in the comments where you draw your color palette for your layouts.
Stay True Blue,
Cat
Love it great job
ReplyDelete