Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Sneak Peek



Well Blue House Fans, another weekend has come and gone.  I am not sad though, because this is the week of our Annual Family Camping trip!  Cary and I take an RV (borrowed from his cousin) and my Dad has a camper and my sister & her hubby have an air conditioned tent.  We all load up food and supplies and head out for some fun and family bonding.  I love my family.  I think I have said that before, but I feel it needs mentioning often. 

 

We are going to Beavers Bend State Park in Oklahoma for a hiking, horseback riding, paddle boating, swimming, fishing and s’more making good time!  And I am taking scrap supplies with me!!!  Pictures of that to follow J  I did it last year, and I plan on getting even more done this trip.

 

This has been a great week and we here at The Blue Crew want to say a big, HUGE , thank you to Jen del Muro and all the designers with Reverse Confetti for sharing all of their awesome projects with our followers and for allowing us to give you all a chance to win some of their stamp sets.  Speaking of…

 

Our winners from Friday were: Christie and Judy Carter Congrats ladies!  If you are local, you can pick up your prize at The Little Blue House. If you are a far away fan, please email us at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com so we can get your prize in the mail.

 

Coming up this week:

Make It {at LBH} Monday : What is a LBH Buffet?

Tell All Tuesday: You’re invited…(and we have a secret)

Wednesday: A peek at the layouts and cards from our Design Team submission (and a sketch)

Trendy Thursday:  Metallic madness

Friday: A special SURPRISE announcement.  Hmmmm, what could it be????

Saturday Share: Travel Bucket list

 

One more thing before I go…remember this post?  I made this layout using the Sew Stampers by We R Memory Keepers and I was going to give away 2 sets. 
 
 
 
Only I never announced the winners.  Blog fail!  The winners were: Amy Click and Amy Cooley.  Belated congrats ladies.  If you are local, you can pick up your prize at The Little Blue House. If you are a far away fan, please email us at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com so we can get your prize in the mail.

And with that, I bid you farewell.
 

Stay True Blue,

Cat

 

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Been awhile since I won something! Thanks to the Blue Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of secrets and surprises are coming this week!

    ReplyDelete