Thursday, July 17, 2014

Trendy Thursday: Metallics

Good Morning Blue House Fans! I hope you are having a great week. Cat left today for her family RV / campin' trip to a place that has NO cell and/or internet service. That means I won't be able to talk to her until her return on Sunday.  Five days, y'all. FIVE. 5. Cat and I talk daily. It's like clockwork.....every morning on my commute to work, we are on the phone for an hour. We Skype at night if we are talking about the blog, crafting or if we are just being silly. We email daily........several times a day. So, this hurts. LOL. But, carrying on..............

Let's talk metallics today.  I have seen this trend for a bit now and I LOVE it. So many collections are bringing in the golds and silvers. Check out this "World Traveler" Vellum from the "Let's Go" Chic Tags collection that Miss Tracy has in stock at LBH. swoon.

There is so much inspiration out there for these metallics for scrappin' and craftin'. Rather than create something new for our fans, I wanted to share some of my favorite things that I've spotted. Enjoy!
source

source


source

source
 

source

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this share has left you inspired to create with golds and/or silvers the next time you create. Have you used metallics before? Do you prefer gold or silver? Personally, I love gold in my craftin'.

Stay True Blue,
Nat


2 comments:

  1. I've used metallics a little bit. Bought some gold metallics from a SU friend and made 1 or 2 cards. Tracy's inspired us with some of her LO's using silver and gold sequins and metallics. My preference also is gold! Thanks for today's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seem to gravitate towards silver, but need to branch out and work with gold

    ReplyDelete