Good morning Blue House fans!!!! Miss Tracy, Kristyn, Cat and I are down in Houston for the CK Convention this weekend. We are so excited to meet our Houston fans, see our local fans that made the drive and meet new faces.
You've been reading about something NEW coming to the Little Blue House and today is the day. We are SO excited.
The Little Blue House is launching something new called Back Porch Bundles! We, along with Miss Tracy and Rhonda Merry, make up the Back Porch Design Team. What exactly is a Back Porch Bundle? I'm so glad you asked....
Back Porch Bundles are a hand-selected bundle of unique paper crafting goodies. With each bundle, you will receive an assortment of printed papers, coordinating cardstock, a fabulous variety of embellies, fun fibers/ribbons and a few unexpected finds, too. Each bundle will come with some great project ideas to inspire your creativity. Scrap-lift them or have fun creating your own one of a kind creations.
We are thrilled to be a part of this creative venture and will be celebrating the initial launch at the CK Houston Convention. More info and reveals to follow when we return home.
If you are in Houston, please stop by The Little Blue House booth to get your hands on these Back Porch Bundles. We will have 6 different bundle themes available for purchase! Miss Tracy, Rhonda, Cat and I had SO much fun creating with these!
Stay True Blue,
Nat
Exciting news! Can't wait to see the first one...
ReplyDeleteDear Back Porch Bundlers,
ReplyDeleteI definitely couldn't guess what y'all were up to, but now I know. It all sounds very interesting! Good luck in Houston and I know we'll hear more when you get back.
Are there still going to be Front Porch kits, too? Or is this replacing those?
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie. The Back Porch Bundles will be separate from the Front Porch Kit. The BPBs will be geared towards scrapbooking only and the Front Porch Kits will continue to be a mix of layouts, mini books, cards and other projects.
DeleteHi! I attended CK - San Marcos and picked up a couple of your Back Porch Kits. Are there written instructions for each of the layouts or am I just supposed to eyeball it based on the pics in the pack? Do we need to use our own 12x12 paper as the base to each layout? Thanks and I love them :)
ReplyDelete