Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Blue Crew revealed


Welcome Blue House fans to our brand new blog---The Blue  Crew: True Blue Fans of the Little Blue House.

So, just who is The Blue Crew?  Well, we are couple of crafty, colorful, corny and downright crazy friends with a soft spot in our hearts for the Little Blue House.  We are Cathy Grigsby & Natalie Sheeran… you can call us Cat & Nat!



So now you know who we are.  I am sure you want to know WHAT the blog is.  We are so glad you asked.  The Blue Crew blog is going to be your one stop shop for all things Little Blue House related.  We will inspire you with tutorials and follower submitted galleries.  We will get your creative juices flowing with challenges and monthly Blue Prints.  We will have up close and personal interviews with guest designers and celebrities of the scrapbooking world.  There will be fun give-a-ways, product reviews and sneak peeks of upcoming projects and classes.  And most exciting of all, we will be your behind-the-scenes-all-access-pass to all the happenings at the Little Blue  House.   It is our sincerest hope that we can do all of this and entertain you a little along the way.


Coming up this week:

-We will tell you a little more about us, our Blue House story and how this blog came to be.

-Nat will have a Throwback Thursday layout for you.  Its 80’s inspired and totally RAD.

-We will have an interview with our beloved Miss Tracy

-There will be a sneak peek inside our scrapbooking stash.

- And as promised, there will be GIVE-A-WAYS.  Every. Day.  Multiple winners EVERY day.

So let’s get to it.  Enter your email address on the right to follow our blog.  Leave us a comment and we will draw 6 winners to receive some scrappy goodness.   And don’t forget to come back and check out the blog everyday this month for another chance to win.

Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram using the links on the right hand side of the page. 

Stay True Blue ,

Cat & Nat

35 comments:

  1. Sounds like we are going to be having lots of FuN on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HUGE fan of the LBH too!!! I tell everyone I meet. I can't wait to see what you have to share with us on your blog...Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited!!! Can't wait to see what's in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to keeping up with LBH through you. Tracy has wonderful ideas and creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried to follow by e-mail and it says 'it is not enabled" :)

    You guys are the little tricksters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea! Thanks for doing this blog. . . I'm so excited to be able to follow you. I know it will continues to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what's in store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun! Hope i'm a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited about this blog! So glad y'all are doing this. Looking forward to the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew it had to be you two crafty ladies who were launching this! So excited to see what you two do with this website! I'm sure you'll be taking us on a wild and crafty ride! Good luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to see y'all's faces behind this! I know how fun y'all are! Can't wait to start this journey with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love seeing your comments gals!!! LBH has the BEST fans EVER!!! I know you will enjoy what Cat & Nat have in store for you!!!! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out on all the Crafty FuN to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great ...should be a hoot !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to see what you have in store for LBH fans!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet!I am sure it will be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How exciting!!! Looking forward to fun stuff from you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great idea. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nat here; thanks so much BLUE fans!!! we appreciate all the comments and love you have shown us. we have a FUN month ahead of us and we hope you have as much fun with everything as we do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this idea. I can't wait to start seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete