Monday, April 14, 2014

Scrapstashers: Easter Treat Ideas

Happy Monday LBH Fans!!!

Miss Tracy here...  If you are looking for some creative ideas for filling those Easter Baskets, I have a few to share with you today!  These are the Egg-stra special Easter Treats that I designed for our Scrapstashers Workshop last week. Take a looksie...


Adorable Egg Cartons:


Bunny Bottle Wraps:



Fancy Flower Favors:


Cartons (2 for $1), Milk Bottles ($1.49), and Treat Tubes (.79) are all available at the Little Blue House. Stop by and get crafty just in time for Easter! The Bunny will be here in less than a week :)))

Want to know more about Scrapstashers?? 
Scrapstashers is a fun workshop aimed at helping you find "success with your excess" of papers, embellies, etc. I design a fun project/projects for our workshop and create a "what to bring" list for you to bring from your own Stash of Supplies!
Our May Workshop is scheduled for Tues. 5/13...Two times to choose from 10am-Noon and 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Cost is $5 per Stasher and reservations are required.
 I hope you will make plans to join us!
 It's always a fun time with fun gals and fun projects!


I wish you many Easter Blessings...
Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

P.S. Leave a comment for a chance to WIN a free spot at next month's Scrapstasher Workshop! 

12 comments:

  1. I so love these projects for the kids... I will pass on the prize winning thou.. Love the LBH and LBH Blue Crew too... always fun things happening here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious ideas for Easter! I know whoever receives one of these treats will be thrilled!! They're soooo cute! I'd love to get one of these myself filled with jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were such fun projects..... I made 3 bottle bunnies and 3 egg cartons! I wanted to make something special for Easter for my kids and these craft projects were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Scrapstasher's! Always a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The adorable egg cartons are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to stashers and made these. Had so much fun. Cat or Nat, I have tried to email you but my email says that lbhbluecrew@gmail.com is invalid. Do you know what could be wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scrapstashers is always so much fun! Love the egg cartons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love a chance to scrap at Little Blue House love your creative designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love a chance to scrap at Little Blue House love your creative designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the milk bottles! So cute and looks easy! Y'all are so inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These projects are beyond adorable! I already have plans for next Easter!

    ReplyDelete