Good Morning Blue House Fan! Its a Wednesday and the Easter Bunny will be here in just a few days, so I have a darling little Easter treat that you can whip up for all your peeps. Its a treat holder made using tags, cardstock and ribbon. Look how cute they are:
| Adorable!! |
| Grab a few supplies |
-Two Tags (must be the same size)
-Printed Papers (4 inches tall) - cut the paper to the width of your tag
-Chalk Ink for edges of the paper and tags
-Ribbon
-Stamps (Reverse Confetti) & Ink
Begin by folding one of the tags about a 1 in. from the bottom. Ink the edges of your 4 in. piece of paper and attach right above the bottom fold. Now fold down the tag topper right along the edge of the printed paper. Refer to the photo above...this is how you want the tag to look.
Cut another printed paper piece, ink edges and attach it just slightly below the tag hole on the second tag. For this tag, I am referring to the yellow dot paper below. Layer the two tags together and then attach bottom folded flap to the back of the base tag. Allow that to dry for a minute, then fold the base tag write along the edge of the flap that you just glued down. This will create some space for you to insert an Easter Treat ...Reese's Egg or other yummy treat!
All that's left to do now is run your ribbon through the front tag flap and wrap the tails around the tag and up through the back of the base tag hole. Refer to the photos.
Stamp a super-cute sentiment or image if desired onto the front flap.
Tie off ribbon in a cute bow and slide in your Easter Treat!
See? Easy Peasy and oh so cute. The tags, papers (Kraft in Color by Doodlebug), chalk inks and Reverse Confetti stamps are all available at the Little Blue House.
We have added a new 'follower' section to the right hand side of the blog. Enter your email to become a follower and leave us a comment to let us know you did. I will draw 4 commenters to win a prize.
Our winners from yesterday are Katie Winter & Terri D...send us an email at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com. Woot!
Stay True Blue,
Cat
See? Easy Peasy and oh so cute. The tags, papers (Kraft in Color by Doodlebug), chalk inks and Reverse Confetti stamps are all available at the Little Blue House.
We have added a new 'follower' section to the right hand side of the blog. Enter your email to become a follower and leave us a comment to let us know you did. I will draw 4 commenters to win a prize.
Our winners from yesterday are Katie Winter & Terri D...send us an email at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com. Woot!
Stay True Blue,
Cat
Love those chalk ink colors! #theaddictionisreal
ReplyDeleteI stalk you any way I can.. cute project.. thanks Cat and Nat and Miss Tracy too!
ReplyDeleteLove the cute Easter tags! I'm following your blog also!
ReplyDeleteCuties...love the chickie stamp!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time visiting your blog and I love it! I love your store too but can't get there very often. I am definately going to try and make the Easter the easy-peasey Easter goodie holders when I get home tonight!! so cute. thank you for all of your inspiring ideas and I hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteLove this cute Easter tag idea! I need to send a little "mad money" to my niece in Hollywood and this will be perfect!
ReplyDeleteI'm "following" you!
I love the tags!! So cute!! I'm following and loving your blog girls!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese treat holders are so much fun and really easy to create. We sell the tags at the Little Blue House. They are 5 tags for $1 and come in three colors: Black, Kraft, and Manilla. Stop by the LBH to see some samples and get busy on those Easter Treats....Bunny will be here before you know it :))))))
ReplyDeleteReally cute idea! Thanks! I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteCute! About to become a follower...
ReplyDeleteHere comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail, bringing LBH Blue Crew treats for you and me.
ReplyDeleteDon't know what it means but I am now following the blog. I was already subscribed to get the e-mails with the daily posts but now I'm following also.
ReplyDelete