Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday

Hello Blue House Fans!  Its a lazy Sunday for me; enjoying some downtime before gearing up for my week.

Next Saturday is National Scrapbook Day, or as one of our sweet followers, Linda, calls it: The Day Of Our People!! Ha!  In honor of the occasion, we have a SCRAP filled week for you!

-  We have a guest designer who will be sharing a WONDERFUL tutorial for an altered canvas

- A how-to on making shirts to wear to a crop

- Nat has a TBT layout for you.

- Cat, Nat & Tracy will have a quick & easy layout challenge

- A post on retreat packing, prep & organization

- Miss Tracy has the May FREE Blue Print of the month to share.

Woot!

Which day are you looking forward to most?  Comment and let us know and we will pick one of you to WIN!!

Our winner from yesterday is Elizabeth Huggins, email us at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com.

Stay True Blue,
Cat

15 comments:

  1. Always a free blueprint but looking forward to all of this week!
    Hugs DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week ahead! I'm looking forward to your ideas on retreat packing. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see everything you have in store for us this week! I'm looking forward to all of it, but most especially the altered canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the TBT layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to the altered canvas the most!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to Throwback Thursday. Love National Scrapbook Day! Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All sounds good. Looking forward to retreat packing hints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited about the altered canvas tutorial. All of it sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm most looking forward to the altered canvas tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all sounds great but I'm looking forward to the t shirt idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to the altered canvas tutorial.That is something new for me.

    ReplyDelete