Cat and I are still giddy with excitement over Queen & Co exciting news from yesterday. We were chosen to be part of the guest design team for them. Three other talented ladies were also chosen. Congrats to Maria Rose, Kat Benjamin, Stacia Brandt. Click on their names as I've linked their blogs. Serious, mad talent! We've been a fan of Queen & Co for years and love all of their products. Beyond excited and honored for the opportunity. Thanks Queen & Co.
We have an exciting week planned for you. Let's take a look
- Cat will show us a fun watercolor project
- The camera gets turned around on Cat's scrap room. She'll also share what she's been working on and some of her personal org tips
- Cat and I take one of our readers challenges. Is it yours? Come see us Wednesday to find out.
- Cat has a fun Throwback for us on Thursday using one of Miss Tracy's techniques
- I go shopping with Carter and get crafty
- We share some of our favorite cut sites for the Silhouette. C'mon; you knew we had to work the Silhouette into this week somehow
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm off to take Carter to a soccer game and run a few errands. Cat is getting her house ready for a crafty afternoon and a week-long visit from Kenna. And Cary (Cat's husband) is off fetching a 64oz jar of pickles for a birthday gift. I can't make that stuff up, people.
Stay True Blue,
Nat
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the best news ever!!!! I love Queen and Company, too! Can't wait to see what y'all do with this new title that you've earned! Now I can say I personally know some real life celebrities and they shop at the same store I do...The Little Blue House!
ReplyDeleteWhat a week you have lined up! Can't wait to see Cat's scraproom!
celebrities?!? you're so funny Miss Linda. thanks!
DeleteCongrats. So happy your were chosen! Looking forward to the ideas this week!!
ReplyDeletethanks so much debbie!
DeleteI think you did an awesome job with the watercolors. I haven't dabbled in that medium either. I'm a bit intimidated but maybe I'll have to give it a try.
ReplyDeletethanks for the honorable mention! your blog is full of great and fun ideas! looking forward to seeing you queen & co projects!!
ReplyDelete