Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday

Hello Blue House fans!

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers in your life.  I hope they are spending the day doing something they enjoy and surrounded by the ones they love! 

I got to see my Daddy today.  We went out for lunch and then back to my house to visit.  My Dad is the best Dad I could ever hope to have and I love spending time with him.

Me & my Daddy
Dad being Dad...maybe that's where I get it from...hmmmm.
Lots & lots of inspiration and fun coming up on the blog this week.  Here is a peek:

- I will show you some fun new ways to incorporate journaling on your layouts.
- Trendy Tuesday - a few fun layouts using the newest and on trend products
- Fishbowl Challenge is back...check in to see if we drew your challenge.
- Thrifty Thursday - 12x12 layouts using only 6x6 paper pads
- A fun mini album
- Something Pin-spiring...a color challenge!
- Nat and I were at the GASC Saturday, so all this week we will share pics with you from our day.

We hope you will join us!

Stay True Blue,
Cat

1 comment:

  1. Look at you and your Dad! He looks like a very COOL man! Glad you could enjoy time with him@
    It's hard for me to believe, but my Dad went to Heaven 23 years ago and I miss him every day. Hug your Dad tight!

    ReplyDelete