Mornin' Blue Fans. Nat here with some links to some of our favorite cut sites. As you know, Cat and I love our silhouette. Most of the time, we get our designs off of their online store as we pay monthly for a subscription. Because the Silhouette is so awesome, you can import designs into the software and cut from those. Pinterest has all kinds of pins from members linking to various blogs / cut sites. My Silhouette board is growing. I thought I'd take a few minutes to share with our readers some of our favorite sites for downloads outside of the Silhouette online store. Some of these sites offer free cuts, others are comparable to what the Silhouette site offers.
Here we go
My "Silhouette" board
Miss Kate cuttables
Studio Calico
Two Peas in a Bucket
The Cut Shoppe
Wilna Furstenberg
Kerri Bradford Studios
Paper Yoga
Get Silvered
Lori Whitlock
Jessica Sprague
Amanda Robinson Studios
Ali Edwards
There are so many more sites out there. Are you a Silhouette Fan? Are you familiar with LBH Silhouette Facebook page? If not, go "like" it here. It's a great place for Silhouette inspiration and members posting how-tos. Got a question about the Silhouette? Post in this facebook group; you are sure to get a quick response. Love the help and support this group gives each other.
I hope you enjoyed some of the sites we provided today. Do you have a favorite Silhouette cut / tutorial / inspiration site? Share with us. We'd love to check it out.
Stay True Blue,
Nat
Don't have a Silhouette, but looks like you posted a lot of great information for those who do. I'm joining the FB page!
ReplyDeleteMs Linda....you need a silhouette!!! You'll love it.
DeleteI need a silhouette too!!! Dernit!
ReplyDelete