| Queen & Company Booth |
| Nat snagging some scrappy Queen & Co goodies. |
| Cat meeting this super sweet Mom & Daughter scrappers and signing them up to be Blue Crew followers |
| The Busy Chicks booth |
| We {heart} LBH!!! |
Today I wanna talk about journaling on your scrapbook layouts. More specifically I want to talk about creative and alternative ways to journal on your pages. It is my heartfelt opinion that journaling is a VERY important part of your scrapbooking pages. The journaling combined with the pictures and the time your put into capturing those memories tell the story behind the pictures.
That said, sometimes it is hard to find a place to fit in a journaling card, so I am sharing with you some creative ways to fit journaling in.
I flipped back through some of my books and found a few examples for you:
Cruising around Pinterest I found this list that I thought was a great resource:
And I also came across this article on creative journaling that I thought was full of great ideas: Creative Journaling Ideas.
And how cute is this little journaling idea? I just love it.
![]() |
Do you journal on your pages? Do you prefer to type or handwrite your journaling? Let me know in a comment below.
Stay True Blue,
Cat


I don't do a lot of journaling on my LO's, but I do put the date and place. I prefer just printing my own with a Micron pen somewhere on the page. I like all the ideas shown above-I'll try to use one or two of them!
ReplyDelete