Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sneak Peak Sunday

Good Morning Blue fans. Nat here today with a sneak peak of the goings-on this week for the blog.

I hope you are having a great weekend. Hard to believe tomorrow is Monday and we start yet another work week. Bleh! Weekends go so fast.

So, here's what we have lined up for our fans this week....

Father's Day is around the corner and I have a card for you
A day devoted to our imperfections when it comes to crafting
Miss Tracy shares a FREE BLUEPRINT.
I bring out my stamps and incorporate into scrapping
It's another FLASH FRIDAY. I'm nervous already. eeeeek!
Are you a crafter on vacation? Cat is going to give some pointers of what to pack while traveling

Another fun week lined up. June is moving right along y'all.

Stay True BLUE

Nat

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exciting week ahead! Flash Friday and a new Blueprint! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete