So todays post was supposed to be all about crafting fails and some of the hits and misses that Natalie and I have had.
Well, I have to be honest and tell you that life just got in the way this week and I did not get all of my pictures taken and edited. And the post did not get written. Le sigh.
We will move the Crafting Fail post to another time and instead I will share some pics with you, to show you just what I was doing instead of blogging and crafting this week.
Enjoy!!!
| Carter doing what 5 yr old boys do! |
| Makenna thinks Carter is so funny! |
I went to Chuck E. Cheese!!
I went to the pet store....
I hung out at the bookstore....
I went shopping for a new computer....
And I played at the park....
As you can see, I was SUPER busy!! But it sure was worth it.
Don't worry though, we are back on track tomorrow with a FREE BLUE PRINT to share from Miss Tracy!
And for those of you that still want to see some craft fails, I leave you with this gem. ENJOY!!
http://www.pinterest.com/craftfail/pins/
Stay True Blue,
Cat






What AWESOME memories you're making for those girls! You're doing things with them that a Mom just doesn't have time to do! I know they're both thankful that you're their aunt! God bless you!
ReplyDelete