Friday, August 22, 2014

The Blue Crew Fan of the Month

Good Morning Blue House fans! Can you believe it's been a month since we announced our first Blue Crew Fan of the Month, Miss Linda Hahn??? It's time to announce another one.

We are so happy to congratulate and welcome Miss Amy Mumma Click to our blog and feature her this month as a Blue Crew Fan of the Month!!! YEAH AMY!!! You may know her already personally. If you've never met her, you may recognize the name. Cat and I have talked about Miss Amy on our blog before; "The Mumma Click" method of scrapbooking.  Read about it here. So, let's meet Amy on a personal level...
Amy and Daisy
TBCHow long have you been scrapbooking and/or crafting?
AMCI have scrapbooks starting from high school, but back then I had to use magazines to cut out words and phrases. I started back up again when Creative Memories became popular about 12 years ago. My sister was pregnant and trying to get a baby album done before my niece was born, and her hands were so swollen she couldn't get her fingers through the scissors. She recruited me to a CM crop and it was all downhill from there!

TBCWhat is your favorite thing to scrap and/or make? 
AMC: I pretty much scrapbook everything about my everyday life, dogs, husband, nieces and nephews, Barbie Conventions, travel etc. I haven't counted lately, but have over 30 overstuffed albums. 
TBC: it sounds like you stay busy Miss Amy!

TBC Tell us your LBH story. How long have you been a customer and fan? Did a friend intro you?
AMCI saw Miss Tracy's Create Joy information online and kept wanting to go try a class. I saw she was having a year anniversary Cupcake Crop that sounded like too much fun to miss, so I recruited some friends to attend with me. I saw all her wonderful projects there and had to sign up for every class she was teaching. I spent the entire summer taking 'Create Joy' classes. 
TBC: We bet that was fun! Cupcakes AND scrapbooking. We wouldn't miss it, either!

TBCWhat is your favorite thing about LBH?
AMCAll the new friends that I have met there! 
TBC: that is one of our favorite things, too. That's certainly how Cat & Nat met! And how we met you, Amy!

TBC What is your favorite project you've made at LBH? 
AMC There are really so many to choose from! I do love my large 4th of July star door hanging and bring it out every July to hang on my front door. 

TBC Because TBC loves our fans we are giving you control of the blog for one day next month...what content do you want us to talk about? 
AMC: I have to think about this one and get back to you.

As you read above, Amy attends Barbie Conventions and has a room in her home devoted to Barbies.  It is certainly something to see! She also stays busy being a loving and devoted mom to 2 super sweet Bullmastiffs, Daisy and Herbie as well as hosting monthly themed crops at her house.  If you already know Amy, you know how kind and awesome she is.  If you don't, we hope you get to meet her at The Little Blue House one day or in passing. We know you will love her as much as we do!!!

Thanks so much Amy for your support of the blog and friendship.  

Stay True Blue,

Cat & Nat



4 comments:

  1. Thanks girls! I can't believe Daisy was ever that small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amy, on being "Fan of the Month"! I remember when I first started seeing you at Create Joy Workshops and you really did take just about every workshop she had offered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that Cupcake Crop. I had all of my scrappy girls there too. That was a fun event.

    ReplyDelete