As luck would have it, we've done a couple of things on the blog already that would lend itself to this challenge.
Cat also took some time to create a fun party favor using a tag punch.
Hey guys, Cat here. I am excited to share this project with you. Its so cute and versatile and easy to make. I will confess that while I made these, they were designed by my friend Elmyra. She hosted a card making event at my house and this is one of the projects we made. Credit where credit is due!
All you will need is:
-paper (6 1/4" x 2" You will need to cut your papers to fit your tag punch)
-ribbon/trim
-candy or treat of choice
-choice of embellies - bling, stamps, stickers
I punched each end of the paper with my tag punch. (I personally use a tag punch from a direct sales stamp company, but there are lots of these types of punches on the market, so which ever one you have will work for this) Then I scored my paper at 2 3/4" & 3 3/4". Fold the paper on the score marks, tie with ribbon and decorate as you wish. Its that easy. Look how cute!
I plan on using these as place cards for a dinner party. I filled them with chocolate mints and will have them at each persons seat at the table.
-Cat
Thanks so much for a fun challenge Rhonda. Please stop by The Little Blue House next week or after and we'll leave a surprise for you! Wanna see what Rhonda won? An assortment of alpha and word stickers from Authentique. Each week the prizes are different, so don't forget to leave a comment for a challenge suggestion so that you can have a chance to win!
Stay True Blue,
Nat

Great party ideas...especially the kites!
ReplyDeleteCute ideas! Can't wait to get my prize!
ReplyDeleteThose are great- looking dinner party favors!
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved making the kites at your Make & Take. We gave them as party favors at my Grandson's 2nd Birthday. Now for my challenge...I'd like to see what you could make with an empty Cricket cartridge box. I've got lots of them if you need them. Have fun!