Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday

A little late to the party on this one, Blue House Fans.  Sorry! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was wonderful. My mom was in town and we went over to a friend's house for some girl time with dinner and a movie while Jerry took little man C to the movie and dinner. Saturday, Cat and I were at LBH doing a make n take.  If you stopped by to see us, THANK YOU. We love chatting with our fans! Sunday was the usual soccer game followed by a nice dinner out with friends. Cat left bright and early this morning for a week long vacation. Oh, how I will miss her. Sob!

So, let's get to what we have going on this week on ye old blog!

Monday: We give you some info on the Back Porch Bundles
Tuesday: I do my take on a Pinterest sketch
Wednesday: I give you a little sneak of what's on my scrap desk and share what I'm working on
Thursday: I'm going to share some digital tidbits and websites for you
Friday: THE BLUE CREW FAN OF THE MONTH!!! Who is it??? Check back Friday to find out!
Saturday: I share a little "Meet the Teacher" gift I am making for Carter's soon-to-be-named teacher.

There you have it. A busy last week to take us into the start of school.

Stay True Blue,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment