Today, I'd thought I would share some different photo printing sights. This is the day and age of social media. So many times, advertisements will pop in my feed about digital printing sites offering free photos, monthly memberships for free prints, the list goes on. So, I'd thought I'd share some that I've come across over the months with you. Also, a lot of these are "app" driven so you can download on your iPhone/Android and order with ease. I haven't tried out all of these sites, so if you have, I'd love to hear about them.
- GrooveBook: $2.99/month; photos are shipped to you in a little book. COOL.
- Persnickety Prints: GREAT prices for those "odd size" photos. I've seen a TON about this site, have yet to try 'em out. With a name like this, it warrants a try, right!!!!
- FreePrints: just pay shipping and you get 85 free prints/month. I've actually tried them; was very pleased.
- Shutterfly: we all know this one. Keep checking back with them; they tend to run some great specials for larger photo orders.
- Snapfish: another popular one. I've also ordered the calendars for Christmas gifts. They were a real hit. Check back closer to the holidays because they run specials on those!
- Tiny Prints: I always order our Christmas Cards from them. They are a little on the costly side, but the quality and design of their products is wonderful.
What photos sites have you tried and loved? Tell me about it below!
Stay True Blue,
Nat
Cute ideas. 😃
ReplyDeletePaula Farlow
I still love Costco at .13 a print and I download right from my phone. I'm going to check these sites out, too, especially the one for Christmas cards.
ReplyDelete