Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bluesday Tuesday: A Sketch

Good Morning Blue House Fans. Nat here with another sketch.  We've talked about sketches before here. These are great when you are in a creative funk and can't think of a starting point. I also use sketches when I have a stack of photos to get through and I need to power through so I can move on to the next subject.

So, I thought today was fitting to feature another sketch. This one comes from the Basic Grey blog that I found on Pinterest.


Carter has been playing soccer a few seasons now.  Believe it or not, I only took pictures of his VERY first game. And to top that off, I think something was wrong with my camera settings because I didn't get any decent, focused pictures. UGH. But I still wanted to scrap a few to capture his first season of soccer. I used the Echo Park "Goal" collection.  This layout came together so quickly. I added a few doodles around the page and some of the words and embellishments to add a little bit of a contrast.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Stay True Blue,

Nat



6 comments:

  1. Love you layout Bestie!! I am going to scrap Makennas soccer pics with the same line using the same sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie!!!! I need to take better pics of carter's games!!!! the batch i had would make a disposable camera look good. so sad!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the sketch, I'm filing it for a later date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my "later date" file is growing Linda. how's yours looking? ;-)

      Delete