Whew, what a week. So full of fun and family and friends...it just flew by. I love weeks that go fast...weekends on the other hand, I prefer them nice and slow :) Anyone know how to make that happen??
From Fridays post, the correct answer was You've Got Mail!! Three of you answered correct, so we will give all 3 of you something crafty. Heather Moran, Linda Hahn & cmphillli are our winners!!You can pick up your prize at the Little Blue House next week. If you are not local, email your address to lbhbluecrew@gmail.com.
This week on the blog is jam-packed with projects and inspiration. Plus, a new Front Porch Kit release. Woot!!!
- a card & gift card holder for all the grads in your life
- we will talk all about Front Porch Kits
- Nat & I will show you our version of layout inspiration we found online
- Thrifty Thursday - how to use stuff in your stash in a new way
- Cat gets 'Pin'-spired
- Nat shows you how to use stamping material with your Silhouette to make part favors.
Before I go, I will share a few sneak peek pics of the Front Porch Kit:
Alright ladies, who is excited for the Front Porch Kit? Tell us in the comments below which sneak you like most? Are you planning on ordering one?
Stay True Blue,
Cat





I like the ONE PHOTO one because I like the technique used on it. It looks like Ruby and Hazel was used. Oh and I am planning on ordering one.
ReplyDeleteI think in an earlier sneak peek picture I saw a RC stamp set. That looked like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI think it is wonderful that it has the travel theme, just in time for summer travel!! Daycations...staycations...and vacations...oh my!
ReplyDeleteI like all the sneaks and I'm definitely planning on getting one this time!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to show you gals the goodies in this kit!!!....and the projects are amazing!!!! Prepare to be Inspired!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the red and black w/ heart sneak peek. Looking forward to seeing it all.
ReplyDelete