Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Front Porch Kit REVEAL day!!!

Good morning Blue House fans!!!  It's a super terrific Tuesday today.  You know why?  Because today is the day that Miss Tracy reveals the newest Front Porch Kit.  WOOT!



I am particularly excited about this release because it celebrates 3 of my favorite things: Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! 

Without further ado, here is the design board:

Whoa!!  Look at all the crafty perfection!!
My favorite thing about a new Front Porch Kit, is seeing the unveiling of the design board.  Looking at it over and over and each time seeing a new little element that I didn't catch the first time.  Here are some up close shot s of the board.  See the little camera charm and the twine and the tabs and...le sigh, this is happiness...


Ohhhh, are those Silhouette cuts??

Eeek, love the chipboard convo bubbles.  Too cute.
 My crafty-senses go on a little bit of overload taking in all the colors and textures and doodads and whatnots.  Do you see the fun papers, the camera mini album, the ribbons, denim, the Reverse Confetti Stamp set???  I can not wait to get my hands on my very own Front Porch Kit!!


Speaking of, that is my second favorite thing about a new front porch kit: opening the box for the first time!  I love how its all so neatly packed up.  The fabrics are usually tied up with the ribbons, there are little bags of ephemera and paper and such...each little bag and bundle is like an individual gift just for you.  FUN FACT: Nat's fave smell is fresh new paper.  I am not lying folks.  Every time she gets new scrapbook paper, she opens it up and thumbs through it and fan it near her face while breathing deep to take in the scent. 

Here are some pictures of what the design team made with their goodies:





You must hop over to The Little Blue House blog and read all about what Miss Tracy has to say about this newest kit and the exciting news she has to share about some specialty workshops associated with it.

Then, go check out The Little Blue House's online store and order a kit for yourself.  Also, you can see the entire inspiration gallery!!  You don't want to miss all of that greatness.

I want to know what your favorite thing to do on the weekends is?  What adventures are you going to scrap with your Front Porch Kit?  Leave us a comment and let us know!

Stay True Blue,
Cat

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's even better than I expected. So many cool patterns and colors and texture! The kit looks like everything coordinates beautifully and I want to make it all! Susan's camera album and movie night scrap page are both incredible! I tend to create on the week days and reserve weekends for my husband, family and friends but...my new favorite weekend activity just might be creating with this fantastic kit!!! It definitely would be if I lived in Keller cuz I'd be spending the weekends at The Little Blue House! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linsey-- You should check out the LBH Blog...www.thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com....A little birdie told me you won something!!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh Linsey, you lucky girl!!! Congrats!!!

      Delete
  2. This kit is so over the top-FUN!! Look at all the cool things inside. And the special projects made by all of the designers!! WOW!!
    My favorite thing to do on the weekends, especially in the summer, is to stay cool in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you Miss Linda...in this Texas heat, poolside is right where I would want to be too! Woot!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know...Miss Tracy & her design team really outdid themselves this time!! (well, every time really!!)

      Delete
  4. Weekends are Barnes and Noble, going out to eat, catching up on our TV, and if Herbie and Daisy are lucky, going to the dog park! I will have to plan some special things so I can take plenty of pictures to use on my FPK layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like my kind of weekend Amy!!

      Delete