Hey Blue Fans; did you miss us? We hope so.............we missed you! Cat and I both got hit hard with that thing called "life"............in fact, we were so busy, that Cat and I haven't spent that much "bestie" time together these last few months....we had vacations, holidays, holiday parties, school parties, crafty commitments for said school parties, the list goes on. But we're back and ready to kick off the NEW YEAR!!!!
And what better way to do it than with an exciting announcement.
If you have been following Miss Tracy and the LBH blog/social media sites, you know that LBH put out a call for their very first LBH Media Team. Cat and I knew that we wanted to submit so that we could represent The Blue Crew. After weeks of sitting on pins and needles, we can finally announce that WE MADE IT!!! WooHoo.....and not just us, but a team full of VERY talented ladies, including some familiar names and faces. While Cat and I don't know everyone (personally) on the team, we are so excited to get to know them and be inspired by everyone over the next year. We look forward to sharing this journey with our fans.
Joining us on the LBH Media Team are
Susan Liles
Susan Tidwell
Valerie Bishop
Nadine Carlier
Vicki Chrisman
Angi Barrs
Lindsey Banner
Tracy Pounds
Kristyn McElroy
Check out their blogs that are linked through their names. We are in some talented company, that's for sure.
For more information on the LBH Media Team, check out The LBH blog here. This is where the LBH Media Team will call "home" over the next year!
Stay True Blue,
Cat & Nat
Yay! I'm so happy to be on the team with you guys! Hopefully I can make the drive from Houston and come meet you all in 2015! :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome Angi!!! Let's make it happen!!!
ReplyDeleteBout time guys! Missed your blog posts!
ReplyDeleteNice to see y'all!! Congrats to the new LBH media team (:
ReplyDelete