Saturday, January 24, 2015

FPK: The Greatest of These is....LOVE - SNEAKS DAY 2

Hey Blue Fans; Nat here with more sneaks of the new Front Porch Kit "The Greatest of These is...LOVE".  You can pick up the kit at The Little Blue House on Tuesday or order it here. The cost of the kit is $41.95.


Did your heart go aflutter with Day 1 sneaks? Cat and I love everything about this kit. This kit includes an exclusive stamp set from Reverse Confetti.  So, here's a little sneak of something Cat and I made using that very stamp set.



Want to see more sneaks? Check out the other FPK designers blogs linked below.

DeeDee Roe
Valerie Bishop
Lynette Chiles
Miss Tracy
Rhonda Merry
Susan Liles

Stay True Blue,
Nat

4 comments:

  1. I see sequins, glitter, cute ribbon, and a heart! Is it a shaker card we're making here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a shaker one with cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete