Thursday, October 23, 2014

{wordless} Win It Wednesday

Hello Blue House friends!  I am getting this addition of Wordless Wednesday in just under the wire. Story of my life these days. Here are my inspiration pics:




I made this fabulous shadow box last night at Scrapstashers at The Little Blue House.

Leave a comment below and tell me what season or holiday you would like to make a shadow box for, and what icon would you use in it?  We used pumpkins for Fall and trees for Christmas.  Next Wednesday we will select one of you to win one of these frames so you can make a shadow box of your own!

Last weeks winner is Sue Kosec. Please email us at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com and we will get your prize to you.

Stay True Blue,
Cat

7 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Y'all ROCK. Can't wait to get my loot ... and the best part is that I didn't even have to get all costume'd up for my treat. Thanks!

    Hmmmmm - a canvas, huh? I think I would like to make a canvas with a Spring theme. Maybe branches, a bird nest and some flowers. How's that sound?

    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season, so I would probably include a leaf or acorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do valentines with a heart owl
    "Owl always love you"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas. A snowflake or a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to do a Christmas or Valentine's Day themed shadow box! Can you blog how you made them so I can make one if I dont win one? I love the way that turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sue, you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete