Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday....and a Winner

Good morning Blue House Fans and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  Woot. 

Cat here to share with you my "Five on Friday" list. 

1. #GIT2015 - This is always on my mind.  Mainly because Nat wont let me forget. Ha!  And because it needs to be done.  My progress has been at a much slower rate than Nats, but I am making progress all the same.  This past week I cleaned out my dresser, and boy was that a task.  I donated or tossed more than I kept and amazingly all of my clothes will now fit in my dresser when the laundry is caught up. 

2. Page Builder Bundle Workshop - Have you heard that the Back Porch Bundles and PageBuilders are merging?  Its true.  Keep an eye on the Little Blue House blog for all of the details coming your way.  Nat and I are excited to be hosting/teaching a Page Builder Bundle Workshop next month.  It will be a blast!

3. American Girl Store - My sweet niece got her very first American Girl doll this Christmas and so this weekend we are taking a trip to the store in Dallas for accessories and dining and all that jazz.  Things I plan on doing while I am there: a) Spend way more money than I want just to see their little smiles. b) lose my sanity (if you've been to the store, you understand) c) Enjoy every second of it.

4. Camping Bug - My Dad recently booked all of his campsites for the summer and sent us a message to mark our calendars.  The last retreat I went to I spent most of the time scrapping our family camping adventures.  Between those pages and the message from my Dad, I am in the mood to camp.  Once the temp is a bit higher that is.  +

5. Retreat with my bestie - Speaking of retreats, I am itchin' to get one booked.  And soon!

There you have it, my "Five on Friday" list --- the list of 5 things occupying space in my mind right now.

**Wednesdays winner of the Front Porch Kit extras is Lazyscrapbooker who said: I always make all the layouts first!  Please email us at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com so we can get the goodies to you.**

Have a GREAT weekend Blue House Fans,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment