Hi Blue House Fans. Happy Hump Day! I hope your week is trucking right along.
This has been a super exciting week with the reveal of the new Front Porch Kit. Today I want to share with you another one of the projects that Nat and I created.
Its a sweet little frame with a kick-stand back so you can display it on your desk, nightstand, bar or just about anywhere you want to spread some LOVE!
And good news, this frame is one of the Blue Print projects in the kit, so you when you buy your Front Porch Kit, you'll get detailed instructions and lots of pics to help you make a frame of your very own. Woot!
On my last What's Up Wednesday post I asked you to leave me a comment to win some organizational bins to help you get your crafty space in order (#GIT2015 - more on this Friday).
The winner is Angie Grimm! Thanks for all of your comments. Angie, your prize is at The Little Blue House with your name on it and ready for pick up. I hope they come in handy for you.
Now, because its Wednesday, and because I like you all so much....lets have another giveaway shall we? This week, since it is all about the new Front Porch Kit and it's all about LOVE, I will spread some LOVE and give away a prize pack of Front Porch Kit extras...papers & embellies.
If you haven't yet, hop over and take a look at the Front Porch Kit Inspiration Gallery. Then, leave me a comment and tell me what project you want to make first. I will choose a winner on Friday.
Until then,,,
Stay True Blue,
Cat



I am so excited to pick up my front porch kit. It is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHeart that stands on its own is genius idea. Cute couple too. However my favorite will always be your golden creation:)
ReplyDeleteI loved the decorative Valentine paper straws and the adorable shaker card!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love your stand up heart project and the picture that goes with it! Would love to make this project, but first I would have to make Susan Lile's LO "Enjoy Today" because I have all the pictures to go on it and I don't want to lose them!
ReplyDeleteI always make all the layouts first!
ReplyDelete