Wednesday, October 8, 2014

{wordless} Win-it Wednesday

Howdy Blue House fans, Cat here with our very first {wordless} Win-it Wednesday.  Want to know how it works?  Obviously, the fact that I am talking to you now means its not entirely wordless.  As if Nat and I could be quiet for that long, ha!  Its simple really… 

First…Nat or I will post a pic of whatever suits us 

Second...we tell you why we posted the pic, in as few words as possible. 

Third…you leave a comment for a chance to win something fabulous. 

What did I tell you?  Easy, but I have said enough, so lets get started...

Here is my pic:
 
source
 
I want to redo my guest bath with a beachy theme and I want to make a distressed tray like this.
 

Leave me a comment and let me know which room in your home needs a makeover.  One of you will win an Echo Park mini theme collectionWe will announce our winner next Wednesday.


Our winner from last Wednesday is Caroline Glass.  Congrats, you won $10 in Blue House Bucks!!  You can pick them up at the store on Saturday.
 
Stay True Blue, Cat

 

17 comments:

  1. My family room needs desperate help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My craft room!!! It needs to be bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My master bedroom/scrapbook room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I want to re-do my bathroom in ocean/nautical theme, I have a self behind the toilet this would be so awesome on it! great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallway that is visible by several rooms and has a half wall....
    It has zebra panel curtains that I need to replace, but I don't know with what, so they are still there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Master bedroom could use an overhaul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My whole house needs a re-do...but if I had to only pick one room it would have to be my living room...people see that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to tear down the wall in my guest room and make mega scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want new countertops in my kitchen......and a large addition to the LBH....LoL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see LBH expand. More goodies for us!

      Delete
  10. Definitely the master bedroom...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely the master bedroom...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmmmmmm - does "whole house" mean the same thing as a "room?" Probably not. Soooooooooo, my makeover dream would be for the office. Yessiree - that would be perfect for me.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  13. My attic needs a re-do. There's just too much junk up there and I can barely walk around. I bet I'd find some neat stuff up there, though, that I'd forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My guest bathroom is desperately in need of a redo.

    ReplyDelete