Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday....on a Thursday

Greetings Blue Fans.  Sorry for the absence.....Cat and I have been busy packing and prepping for a scrappy retreat weekend. We are blogging LIVE from retreat right now. How exciting. We wanted to pop in real quick for a little inspiration picture for our "Wordless" series......

Stay tuned, we'll have some other stuff to share with you along the weekend.....

On my "to do" list this weekend is 2013 Halloween photos. I love this layout.
Source

Before I leave, we have a WINNER from last week.

Raven: My whole house needs a re-do...but if I had to only pick one room it would have to be my living room...people see that one. LOL

Congrats Raven.  Please email us at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com and we will get an Echo Park Mini Collection to you!

Comment below and tell us what your favorite Halloween or Fall paper collection is (current or old). I personally love the Simple Stories Frankie and Friends.

Stay True Blue

Nat

3 comments:

  1. I really like the latest Halloween collection from Doodlebug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope y'all are having fun at Whitworth Ranch and aren't "mooing" at the cows!
    I, too, love the Doodlebug Halloween Collection, but my darker side always loves the Graphic 45 Halloween collections( This year and past years). And I always love Teresa Collins'Halloween Collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago BoBunny's Forever Fall collection was delicious. Turquoise, russet, gold, red - oh yummy. I still have a couple of slivers from all the pages. Yes, I am a hoarder!

    Are you enjoying your retreat? I'll be there next weekend for the wedding and can't wait. Always good times. Don't forget to take lots of pictures! You can't "moo" to the cows unless your name is Sue though ...

    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete