So, what's better to end this week with a little bit of product enabling for you.
Here are some products/things I've been eyeing this week:
- Boo in a Box. This is the NEW Front Porch Kit that just released THIS WEEK. If y'all know me, my heart goes pitter patter for all things Halloween. Crazy fact: I don't necessarily enjoy the holiday (costumes, etc), but I LOVE the color palette that comes with Halloween.....all the whimsy paper, the list goes on. I can't WAIT to get my hands on this little Boo in a Box. Pick up your box at LBH before they are all gone!
- The NEW Reverse Confetti mini release. Y'all, Jen and the Confetti crew have outdone themselves again...this time with a little mini release to hold us over until their big release next month. I have so many ideas for these new products. Pick up the latest RC products at LBH!
- Pebbles "Birthday Wishes" ephemera pack. I love a good ephemera pack and this one does NOT disappoint. I've really been into making gift tags in lieu of cards these days as well as gift card holders. This little "go to" pack is stocked full of cute embellishments that help bring a tag or gift card holder together quickly.
- Magic Bullet Blender. Yes. Yes I really have an appliance in my list today. My mom got this for my birthday recently and I LOVE it. I wanted it primarily to make smoothies. Do you have one? I recommend it...works so much better than a blender if want something a little more "personal" sized. Thanks Mom....I'll make you a smoothie this weekend!
- Whitworth Ranch Retreat. Cat and I have a retreat coming up next weekend to Whitworth. I've never been but Cat has. She loved it so much she invited me to come along with the group she initially went with months ago. I can't wait for a scrappy weekend with my bestie and the other ladies in the group. I'm a very "nose to the ground" scrapper when it comes to retreats...I do go to relax and have fun...but I also try to be productive. I scare Cat a little. OK. Maybe a lot....something about I'm too serious about production some times? Oh well.....we still manage to laugh and have a good time!
There you have it friends. What are your top 5 products right now? I'd love to hear about 'em below.
Have a great weekend!
Stay True Blue,
Nat
First of all ... enjoy WRR - I know you will. Oh - and don't be too surprised if Eddie shows up. You never know, right?
ReplyDeleteTop five products you ask? Hmmmmm.
1. Lovin' me micro beads.
2. Found Relatives cabinet cards - oh yeah, baby!
3. Doilies - any size, shape, color.
4. Tags - any size, shape, color ... oh, and I love to color my own.
5. Flowers. Always.
SuZeQ
1. Simple Stories Legacy 2. School conferences done 3. 3 day weekend, some scrappin' time 4.Fall decorating 5. pumpkin spice latte
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Have fun at Whitworth--you'll love it and want to go back! Wish I could fit in a crop bag and go with you!
ReplyDelete1.. Boo in a Box
2.Reverse confetti mini-release
3.Playing with my Grandkids on Sunday
4.Major clean in my bedroom
5.Make pumpkin muffins
1. Boo in a Box
ReplyDelete2. totally loving sequins
3. Reverse Confetti Stamps/Dies
4. Special Home Dec Project....shhhh...that's all I can say for now
5. Designing with my Cameo