Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sneak Peek Sunday

Hey BLUE Fans..............so, it's been awhile, huh? Cat and I have been SO busy the last few weeks. We are SO sorry for the long absence. We are back this week, though. Since we last posted, we've had another successful CK show in San Marcos with Miss Tracy and Miss Kristyn. We launched two more Back Porch Bundles; a Christmas and Disney inspired bundle.  Both are available for purchase along with our other bundles at The Little Blue House. Want to learn about the Back Porch Bundles? You can read all about 'em here.

Cat and I also popped into the LBH this weekend for their Project Parade. To explain how busy we've been, this was our first trip into the shop in WEEKS. That's unheard of, y'all. We had to check out their new projects as well as load up on some of the new product they have in the 'House. I got my hands on several things, including these collections and new Reverse Confetti stamps/dies.
Simple Stories: Cozy Christmas

Simple Stories: Frankie and Friends

Simple Stories: Sweater Weather

Reverse Confetti: Cast A Spell Stamp

Reverse Confetti: Treat Tote Die



And because Cat and I are SO much alike.....she also bought the same things. We can't wait to create with these goodies.

Hope to "see" you around this week. Here are some of the things we have lined up


  • Cat will give a little tutorial from a past make n take
  • I'll show you something fun I'm making for the birthday boys/girls in Carter's class
  • Cat is going to surprise us with a Trendy/Throwback/Thrifty Thursday post
  • Cat will share one of her favorite recipes that she makes for her monthly Stamp Camp that she hosts


Have a great week!

Stay True Blue,
Nat

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all have been having some fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we have, Heather. I wish it was all crafty fun....but it hasn't been. Cat and I are ready to get back to creatin'

      Delete
  2. So sad that I've been so busy also, I didn't even realize until I saw your post in my FB feed and thought, 'Hey, I haven't seen any posts in awhile!"! Glad your fun posts are back and I know I still need to pick a topic for a day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do, Miss Amy! Just let us know...if not this month, we can get you in next month, or after that....just whenever you can think of something!

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back!! Y'all were missed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back - I was happy I made it to LBH in Saturday too! Bought your Disney bundle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, Thanks Judy!!!! We love all the bundles and have had a blast creating and putting those together! Enjoy!

      Delete