I just love fall, don't you? The cooler weather, the colors, the smells in the air, football, chili, the upcoming holiday season...all things that make me happy.
Fall always reminds me of my Aunt Amy. (I have talked about her a little before, see it here) She LOVES fall. Like, a lot. So, in her honor I made this little card.
I decorated the inside with the new Simple Stories Sweater Weather collection that I picked up at The Little Blue House.
I hope she enjoys it!
Products used:
•Simple Stories Sweater Weather (available at LBH)
•Adhesive backed scalloped trim (available at LBH)
•QQ Powder Puff Ink: Creamy Cocoa & Green with Envy
•Cardstock, inks & stamps from my stash
So, how about I announce the winner from our Friday birthday post?? Or, how about 2 winners?!? Why? Because Miss Tracy is AWESOME and made up 2 prizes!! The winners are: Pam Tennery & Rita H. You lucky gals get a special double page birthday layout kit!! Woot. Email us at LBHBlueCrew@gmail.com to claim your prize.
Stay True Blue,
Cat


I love your fall card. Fall is my favorite season also. I've had my eye on the Sweater Weather Collection. It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy. It's super cute and I couldn't resist :)
ReplyDelete