Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Monday - Cat's weekend in review


Good morning Blue House Fans and HAPPY MONDAY!!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was fantastic, but way too short & went way too fast as usual.  Le sigh.

The highlights: 

Friday night I joined Nat and some of our Mom Crew friends for dinner and margaritas.  Good conversation and yummy food – excellent way to get the weekend rolling.  
 

Saturday I had breakfast out with the hubby and then stayed busy with errands – because sometimes I just have to be a responsible adult. 


 

Saturday night Cary & I joined 3 other couples on a quadruple date at Simply Fondue in Sundance Square.  It was so much fun!!  And I got to play with fire.  Te he he. 



 

Sunday was a lazy day…the best kind of day…I did everything and nothing.  Strolled around the mall, ate a caramel apple, saw a movie.  One of those days that I wished would last a little longer.   

This week is Spring Break for the kiddos in our area and Nat & family are in San Antonio.  I’m missing my Bestie, but I can’t wait to hear all of her “Carter” stories when she gets back.  I just love that boy. 

Did you make it The Little Blue House this weekend for the Open House?   

 

If you didn’t have a chance to check out all the new products in store & see all of the incredibly cute and Spring-y new buffet projects, no worries because you can check them out at the store this week OR online here.  You are gonna LOVE all the goodies the LBH Gals have created.

Make sure you check back in with me Wednesday.  I’ll show you some crafty stuff I’ve been up to & I’ll have a prize to give away.  Until then… 

Stay True Blue,

Cat

 

1 comment:

  1. Did not make the Open House at LBH this weekend. Our house has been invaded by this nasty bug and my husband and I are just barely getting over it. Thought I'd get in today, but will have to wait till tomorrow. Looks like you had an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete