Friday, February 20, 2015

Five on Friday.....and a Winner

TGIF Blue Fans. I hope y'all had a great week. Mine went exceptionally fast and I am SO glad it's Friday.

Here are 5 things that have my mind going.....

My mom is coming up this weekend. I hope we get some time in my CLEAN and ORGANIZED scrap room!

Are you going to EXPO this weekend? Mom and I will be there Saturday. The Little Blue House will also be there doing a make - n - take featuring some fun Reverse Confetti products. Stop by...and if I'm in the booth visiting, I'd love to meet you, too!!!
The make - n - take for SATURDAY
Wink of Stella.....the LBH Media Team did a product review of these here and here. I'm obsessed. My collection is growing.....you can pick up all the colors at The Little Blue House or online here.

Watercolors Watercolors Watercolors. it's all the rage and trend right now in card making, scrapbooking, anything artsy. I'm inspired.
source

This spaghetti recipe here. I made this last night. I'm not a huge fan of italian sausage (it's the fennel) but I do cook with it on rare occasions because the hubs likes it. This was phenomenal. It's now in my "Kitchen Tested" Pinterest board here. This will be on the menu rotation.

source

So, what are 5 things that have your mind going now? I'd love to hear about 'em.

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments with my "great reveal" of my new organized craft room. Know that I support ALL of you with the #GIT2015 struggle. But if I can do it, so can YOU!!! The winner of the Serendipity scrappy package is Kimberly Bennett. Congrats. Please email me at lbhbluecrew@gmail.com to claim your prize. (also note, your prize is NOT available as of yet at LBH if you are a local fan).

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!!!

Stay True Blue
Nat

1 comment: